Sometimes you have to wonder how stupid people really are...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably an Arkansaw boy! Teacher always said "sound it out".... We'll that theory doesn't work too well if you have a really strong southern accent (lol)!!!

Poland is a town in Maine. Oddly enough, it's not far from Paris, Norway, and Oxford.

I don't know... I've been to a few caig parties. They were fun. More rednecks that I feel comfortable to be around, but fun.

Keg parties seem to be a little more uptight.

Spelling aside, I purposely seek out ads like that because sometimes people don't quite know what they have and the price will reflect such.

Apparently he's not too bad off seeing how it's obvious that english is his second language.

22180.jpeg

Poland is a town in Maine. Oddly enough, it's not far from Paris, Norway, and Oxford.

Nice, now I know where to go on vacation. Here I thought the only place you could get a world tour was Vegas.

Btw I don't wonder how they're stupid. I wonder how they don't realize how $&!@ing stupid they are. God I'm glad I'm not one of them :ban:

I keep seeing this ad on Craig's List, and the poster just recently added a photo...

He/she has been posting this same headline for probably 6 weeks now...

The first time I saw it, I said, "A what?"

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/4127456269.html

:drunk:

You failed to capitalize the first letter of each word in the thread title. "He/she" would have been better written as "they". Those ellipsis are unnecessary.

Latest posts

Back