Sometimes homebrew sucks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o4_srt

Reaction score
I just got home from work, stopped by the garage to grab a cream ale that is currently cold conditioning, for a taste test.

Relaxing, watching tv, finished the cream (chlorophenol taste has dropped out substantially since last week....woot!), half drunk (on a diet, hungry, lightweight, say what you will), wishing I would have grabbed a few on my way inside.

If it wasn't for the two finals I have tomorrow, I'd be walking my ass back out to the garage. That last one went down way too easy.

Damn college gettin in the way of my drinking....

I know, I know, drinking should be getting in the way of college, but I'm a "nontraditional" student (according to Penn State.....WE ARE!.....) 26, married, full time job, etc. I think "nontraditional" is synonymous with responsible.

27, full time job, not married. Last day of lecture tomorrow before finals next week. Biochem and Human A&P. Drinking a bomber of homebrewed dunkelweizen right now and would love a couple more before bed, but 4 hours of school followed by 8 hours of work doesn't sound good with a headache.

Had 1 of only 6 bottles of brown ale left from the keg. Realized that I drank the keg too quickly, and the beer is at it's best now. It wasn't fantastic as a brown IPA, but now that the hops have dropped out a bit, it's pretty good.

Back