Something I heard on the radio today....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I usually listen to the afternoon radio show in Las Vegas on 107.5 called Xtreme Disorder. They always have funny little bits in between commercials. Today I heard this one....

Today's Xtreme Disorder is brought to you by....Marshmallows. Mmmm Mmmm! I love marshmallows! They're soo good, especially when they're roasted over an open fire. Aint that right, California?

Kinda effed up, I know. But it shot Diet Coke out my nose!:cross:

Funny thing is my kid came home today claiming that the only thing she wanted packed in her lunch from this point forward was a fluffernutter.
I have been cruising the internet looking for a natural recipe.
Damn shame California is burning.

I never been their but I think its nothing to laughf at.

People are in very serious dire help there

It could be in your hood next!

What would You do?

johnsmith098 said:
I never been their but I think its nothing to laughf at.

People are in very serious dire help there

It could be in your hood next!

What would You do?

AS I SAID:

Kinda Effed Up, I know.

Most of southern California sucks anymore... that's why I got the hell out of dodge, and to the other corner of the country... it needed a good cleansing...

Just my opinion of the state... I do feel bad for those that have lost life or home...

Adolphus79 said:
Most of southern California sucks anymore... that's why I got the hell out of dodge, and to the other corner of the country... it needed a good cleansing...

Just my opinion of the state... I do feel bad for those that have lost life or home...
Duly noted.

Glibbidy said:
Funny thing is my kid came home today claiming that the only thing she wanted packed in her lunch from this point forward was a fluffernutter.
I have been cruising the internet looking for a natural recipe.
Damn shame California is burning.
I had to look that up. I had never heard of it before.

I'm all for a bit of black humour but I've had PM's this is upsetting some folk.
I'm sure it wasn't the intention of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back