Some much needed good news for small breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this thread has much of a chance at survival. It borders and even connects to "politics talk" which seems to be a hotbed topic these days. I'd love it if civil discourse could be attained, because people really do need to talk about it. I'll just say, I find it already preposterous that they are taxing craft breweries at all. I guess that's where they are getting a portion of the $900 billion in the first place.

This is good news to share, thanks @Buckeye_Hydro

@Senormac this is where the problem comes in. You stated your opinion, in a civil way. But about half of us here disagree with it - I surely do. Now if I responded substantively, then we'd get into a political debate about taxes, the role of government, economics, etc. You see the problem, right? This is a homebrewing forum, there are plenty of other places on the internet to talk about politics.

That being said, you can post about politics all you want here on HBT, in the Debate Forum. You need to be a paid member to access it, so its not open to everyone, but head on over there and you can have as much discussion as you want about taxes. Civil talk is a whole different matter LOL.

I'm closing this thread, but leaving it up. Again, thanks Buckeye for sharing the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back