SodaStream adapter for standard regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kokonutz

Reaction score
Hi - I am in canada and recently ordered this from amazon.ca - However it's seemingly the wrong piece - it will not fit my regulator, nor does it have the pin in the center to enguage the with gas. So in a best effort to get this right on my 2nd try, can anyone kindly describe (or better, point me to) the correct adapter i would need to attach a sodastream to a proper regulator (CGA-320 ) - I am in canada, so anything from the USA is not an option (as customs will make it $$$)

Thanks

Sorry I should clarify- I’m trying to attach a soda stream bottle to a standard regulator instead of a 5 or 10 lbs tank. I need an adapter and purchased the wrong one, so I’m asking what might be appropriate

Sorry I should clarify- I’m trying to attach a soda stream bottle to a standard regulator instead of a 5 or 10 lbs tank. I need an adapter and purchased the wrong one, so I’m asking what might be appropriate
sodastream bottles threads in Quebec are TR21-4.

Back