• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Soda kegs and kegerator equipment - cheap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredW

Reaction score
Ive been out of home brewing since my son has the job as lead brewer at Harpoon. Great quality free beer is hard to beat, and they make some great beers in my opinion. Anyway...

I have 7 five gallon soda kegs, two small aluminum CO2 cylinders (one is still full), a CO2 regulator, two thru-wall taps, and all the beer lines, gas lines and fittings to convert any fridge into a two tap kegerator. I had this installed in a regular refrigerator until the old fridge crapped out. Come take a look at it and give me what you think is fair. I’d rather see this stuff get used than sitting in my basement collecting dust.

My price is $100 for everything, but we can negotiate from there.

The stuff is located in Londonderry, NH and is available for pick up only. Email me at fjwills at gmail.com to arrange a pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per forum rules, you need to include prices!

Update: Price info added by OP.
Thanks!

Last edited:
It appears that I may have a taker for 5 of the soda kegs. But I’ll still have all the dispensing equipment and two of the soda kegs available for, say... $50? Again, this is negotiable in person.

Also, I should have mentioned that these are ball lock type kegs. And most look like they need a good cleaning, but who wouldn’t clean them before using?

Update: 5 of the kegs have been taken. I have an interested party coming to see the equipment and two remaining kegs on Sunday. I will update this thread when they have been taken.

Latest posts

Back