• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SoCal-Cleaning out Brewing Shed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am cleaning out the shed of redundant, extra, or unused equipment (some of this was listed on a previous post, but I am dropping the prices on those items). I am willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping (shipping from 90501). Feel free to make an offer, I need the space.

SS BrewTech 10Gallon Mash Tun with Sparge Assembly...$200
48"x20" Heat Mat (I don't need this in SoCal, it is new)...$25
Fast Washer Rack...$25
(2) Mark II Keg and Carboy Washers (both have a stainless CIP ball from Amazon)...$40 each
1 Gallon Measuring Cup...$5
Generic Stainless Tap...$10
TapRite Nitrogen Dual Regulator...$50
Ball-Lock Corny Keg Carbonation Lid (needs a new hose)...$25
Corny keg lid drilled for fermenting (bought and never used)...$5
Six (6#) pounds of various ball valves, stainless and brass fittings, quick disconnects and the like...$50

I also have a Last Straw Bottle Filler ($50) and 3 Perlick Taps ($15each), but I think those are spoken for. Message me if you want to be in line for them in case the other buyer drops out.

IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG

Last edited:
I was busy shipping stuff and forgot to bump this one! I have interest in the SS Brewtech 10 Gallon Mash Tun, so if it's what you want, speak up! I just found a 10G Home Depot Mash Tun also, but I was hoping save it for a buddy of mine. Make me an offer!

The Last Straw bottle filler and the taps went!

SS Brewtech 10 Gallon Mash Tun is gone, thank you! And thank you for the Homebrew when I delivered it!

I still have a bunch of stuff in the shed that has to go, so make me an offer on what is left!

Ok, no joking around. I need this stuff gone, so all of the prices above are cut by 50%. I really want this stuff out of my shed so the gardening crap is hidden behind closed doors. No, the surfboard is not for sale (nor the Hop Oasts); this is just the stuff that is supposed to be in my shed-not a grip of extra brewing equipment.

For the Sake of Pete, make me an offer! I am willing to ship!
IMG_1223.JPG

I cannot edit the original post anymore, so here are the updates!

7/28/21-Keg Carbonation Lid is SOLD!
7/29/21-Heat Mat is SOLD!

Last edited:
Back