So you're on a deserted Island...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbodaman

Reaction score
You've found a magic cooler that never runs out of one type of craft beer, which beer will it be? Mine is Samuel Smiths Nut Brown Ale.

Lawson's Double Sunshine. Not only is it delicious...... the lengths people will go to in order to get it - I will very likely get rescued in short order too.

The question is, since you have a cooler of unlimited beer, would you eventually build a raft from the empty bottles to escape? Or stay on the island?

Mine would definitely be a super banana-y Hefeweizen, and no I would not build a raft.

I'd probably go with Bells Two hearted as well. I like their yeast and would probably start working to cultivate some of it, then start mashing coconuts and look for a local herb to bitter with, to see if I could still make my own beer.

It's not just about the drinking of the beer for me, but being able to make my own that really gives me the satisfaction.

I'd have to choose Rochefort 10. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but I'd imagine that it could supplement a low calorie, deserted island diet.

ea234785f3bc3c1bfa064cf6db4d2202.jpg

Grandfather Raven, delicious bourbon barrel imperial stout, thank you very much.

Back