So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After hearing so many success stories with a Stone Levitation clone and after making a number of high ABV beers lately, I'm going to give this extremely sessionable (and enough hops to get me by) beer a shot this weekend. It's simple and should be ready pretty fast.

Just got done sparging an all Simcoe pale ale. Plan on brewing a Vienna/Centennial SMaSH tomorrow. Love double brew weekends.

Grain is milled for a rye ipa. Not sure I have it in me to stay up all night to brew, and still get up with my kid at like 7 though.

JDGator said:
Looks like 10gal of cream of three crops. All my friends and family love this beer.

Makes me made cuz its not my favorite at all!!

I have 10 gallons of this in the kegerator. Always a family/friend favorite

I harvested coriander and chamomile from the garden this week, and today I took out an old slant with WLP410 for starter.. Next weekend I will brew my first brew since January. It was a nice break but now I'm out of the good stock.

I just mashed in about 20 mins ago -- Cottage House Saison. And I'm a complete idiot. I NEVER pay attention to the weather, and it's coming back to bite me.

XC8v7Q7.jpg

This should be a fun one. I have a tiny shed, and I've set up shop inside it, but it's very small, so I'll likely be getting wet standing by the door, so I don't die of carbon monoxide poisoning. At least I have a fan to try to move some of that CO out of the shed.

Just finished putting an oatmeal stout and a porter, both 5 gal, to bed to ferment.

Chris

Repeating my Maris Otter/Centennial lawnmower beer, but trying it with Golden Promise this time.

JonM said:
Repeating my Maris Otter/Centennial lawnmower beer, but trying it with Golden Promise this time.

Your going to be disappointed with that combo- after you bottle it ship it to me and ill dispose of it for you at no cost.

10gal of blonde ale of which 5gal will be subjected to a few ounces of habanero for some Habanero Blonde Ale. :rockin:

image.jpg

Getting brews done before hunting season starts.
5 gal of Santa's Helper - experimental Christmas brew (1.072)
5 gal of Autumn Amber Ale (1.050)
5 gal of Octoberfest (1.055)

Just finished. . . been a long day but should be worth it!

Brewing a Strawberry/Rhubarb ale this coming weekend. Using WLP009 Aussie ale yeast to try to get a bready pie crust type taste. I will post the recipe on thursday when I get it all hashed out.

Also brewing a pumpkin spice ale. This will be my first one with pumpkin.

Hoping to brew a pumpkin ale this weekend. Getting a little anxious and bored waiting to drink my first two batches.

Just picked up a Single Hop IPA with Cascade Hops. Excited to get this going! Will have 2 beers fermenting, 1 bottle conditioning, and another in fridge. Haven't been to the beer store in a month.

Taking off Friday to do a back to back double brew day. House cream ale and a raspberry porter. Gotta get the pipeline refilled for my daughter's wedding in early October.

Back