So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing up 10 gallons of our cream ale.

image-4095115771.jpg

Tomorrow is HefeWeizen Saturady.

Back to Back batches of Hefeweizen, two different types of yeast, one with Orange blossom Honey, and one straight up and down wheat.

Om nom nom nom....

Doing an ESB tomorrow.. it'll be 10 days since I brewed last because of crappy weather/work. Waaayyyy to long between batches.

sadly my kettles will be quiet and the burners cool this weekend (I'm working) but NEXT weekend will see two batches (Nice old generic Dunkel and another batch of simple summer ale -seems the keg was a bit light last time I checked. Must be a leak somewhere.... have to check up on that. I figure another batch of ale will help plug the leak (grin).

I brewed a Cascade/Nugget American pale ale on Friday. Stocking for this summer!! More brewing in the spring = more drinking by the pool in the summer :D

Me and a buddy are riding the bikes to a German fest (has a bbq contest and is sponsored by Spaten) about an hour a way on saturday. I am making an AHS anniversary ESB on Sunday and am going to try my hand at making an apfelwein on Monday or Tuesday. It should be a good weekend.:D

This weekend I plan on doing an English Pale Ale. Last weekend was an Irish Red Ale. I need to catch up after a long winter. :eek:

I want to brew sunday, but im still not sure what im gonna do. Maybe a little wheat experiment, 10% wheat 5% carapils rest pilsner, hopped with N.brewer and centenial. Toss in some california lager yeast i just got, ya that sounds awesome. Or honey malt instead of wheat, everything else the same. mmmmm decisions! Also got a fat tire based brown ale and a pale ale based on a local beer in the planning stages. And an oktoberfest when i can get some vienna malt. I wonder what ill do the week after.

Definitely wanting to brew, but we'll see how it goes. I need to bottle and keg 3 batches this weekend either way!

Brewing a hefe tonight. Very simple - 7lbs wheat, 5 lbs pils, 1 oz Hersbrucker, 1 oz Tettnanger, Wyeast 3068. It'll be ready for Memorial day.

Brewing up the blonde ale recipe from Brewing Classic Styles. More for the wife then me but I'll enjoy it too for sure.

I've been sitting on a IPA recipe waiting for a brew-day.
Which means waiting for my wife to deliver our baby so I can get a week's Paternity leave and stay home.

She's already agreed that part of my duties that week are to make this beer but the baby is just not with the program yet.
Also bottling the Cream Ale that's been sitting in Secondary.

The recipe is NB's Dead Ringer.

Going to be doing an American Cream Ale this weekend. Friends and I always brew this beer and have it ready for Memorial Day at the cottage.

Wanting to start a good summer beer. Thinking maybe a strawberry blonde. Not too sweet though, just the essence of strawberry. Looking for a partial mash recipe. Any suggestions???

Dark Stout that I'll add Oak and Whiskey to in about 5 weeks, and a Cucumber Ale that I drew inspiration from another HBT user.

Also, transfering and adding fruit to a few other brews. Good times, will also be hanging out at the LHBS.

A good friend of mine who has been brewing with Mr. Beer is going to come up, and I'll be introducing him to full boils, larger batches, grains, hops, different yeasts, etc.

I will be brewing my second ever batch. My LHBS recommended an Irish red extract kit using WL liquid yeast. Maybe i'm crazy, but i cant wait for Sunday.

Back