So pumped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJCalico

Reaction score
Great weekend... besides the weather, I bottled my first batch crafted by my own hand. The DME recipe was from my LHBS called Summer Solstice Light Ale. I got my bottle of StarSan in on Friday afternoon which made things VERY easy as far as the cleaning/sanitizing of the bottles went. The color was a nice pale gold and I have to be honest, the FG sample tasted AWESOME!

So I boxed up the bottles, put them in my closet and woke up this morning to brew my second batch... an IPA. Everything worked out extremely well as I changed some things that I learned the first time around.

Besides sharing my experience with this amazing community, I really wanted to thank EVERYONE here. There were tons of tiny tips that added up to one giant whole.

Cheers everyone! :mug:

It was indeed... it got even better when I checked my IPA that I brewed yesterday... Lets just say my yeasties were getting it on last nite and there was already foam and airlock activity!

Learning my first lesson in patience however.... can not WAIT to try my summer ale. ;)

Back