• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California So Cal - FREE XPS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediJoel

Reaction score
Some items were shipped to my work in 3/4in. XPS. This is the stuff that you can use to make a fermentation chamber. I have measured out my pieces and there is still a lot left. I think you could measure out a Son of a Fermentation Chamber and double line it to make the wall 1.5in thick.

Here are the plans.

I am wanting to get rid of it in the next few days so please PM me if you are interested.

I'm in Whittier.

I think someone is coming by tonight to pick them up, but I will let you know otherwise.

I don't have any pictures. Just some random sizes of Extruded Polystyrene Foam that will add up to enough single pieces to make a fermentation chamber. It's all in good shape with no holes. Some of the pieces have tape on them.

http://www.homeconstructionimprovement.com/foam-board-insulation-values/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back