*sniffle* Kicked the keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malric

Reaction score
RIP oaked Dreadnaught clone. I would definitely put this up for the best beer that I've ever made. The worst part about it is that I thought I had another gallon or so left in the keg.

20120103_2338491.jpg

Thats how it goes with a delicious friend. When you have one you aren't a fan of, the keg never empties.
Make 10 gallons next time. You will only be out half as many times! :)

It is a sad sight. I thought i had at least a gallon of my heff and a gallon of a calif. common so we started to enjoy the night and just as we got to a point of not being willing to drive both kegs died. Sad Sad Sad...

The funny thing is that I'm working on an electric 5 gallon herms system. I never figured that I'd even look at a larger quantity.

Lol Teromous

I am soooo glad I am not the only one ( sorry - i think) but i discovered
today that 5 gals of the best home brew I've done an IPA(3rd batch) is almost gone .... who, what , where .....
I think the wife unit or gremlins are to blame, today was brew day so it's
going to be 5 long weeks before there is relieve in sight, dang what's on sale.....

Back