Sniff Sniff...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petho

Reaction score
Someone needs to make a cologne that smells like Hops. Either that or a Glade Plug In that smells like Hops so that your whole room can smell like Charlie Papazian Farted.

What about melting down a plain scented candle and crushing up a few hop pellets and adding it to the wax. continueing to stir the hot wax til it cools down and starts to solidify enough to hold the crushed pellets in suspention

I really can't say, as I have never used this scent, but read the customer's reviews at the bottom. Nature's garden is known for leaving even the harshest reviews untouched, so what you read is probably what you will get.

i Read the reviews. I still want a Cascade scented candle. Maybe even a mix of all Noble hops.

String whole hops on a thread & hang 'em over a heating duct.
Simmer hops in one of those popourri pots that use candle heat.
Make hop sachets & hide them throughout the house.
Regards, GF.

The last episode of BrewingTV had that guy who cooks with beer a lot. He made hop extract (jar stuffed with hops and alcohol) to cook with. You could use it the same way people burn incense oil. That way you'd get to make it yourself and use whatever hops you want.

Back