Sleeping or drinking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Use extra hour from daylight saving time for drinking or sleeping?

• Drink

• Sleep

Results are only viewable after voting.

nukebrewer

Brew the brew!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of the year again. We get an extra hour tonight to do with as we see fit. Should we use the extra hour to sleep or to drink?

Sleepy sleep sleep. Got done work at 2330 and had to be back in at 0700 this AM, so I chose to get some shut eye rather than get blasted.

Neither. I have a 15 month old. My wife is taking him to a play date today though, so I should finally be able to bottle the two batches that have been lagering for a couple months now.

Option 3: I used it to brew. It was 8:20PM, I was bored, I have been itching to try my new immersion chiller, and then I realized I could stay up an extra hour without losing any sleep. 3.5 hours later I was pitching yeast for a Kolsch.

I did pour one for myself after the hot break so I guess I can tick the "drink" box.

Ok, I take it back. After bottling both lagers we took a trip to Stone Pasadena and I enjoyed pours of Vertical Epic 03.03.03, 04.04.04, 06.06.06, 07.07.07, and 2004 Old Guardian. So I used my extra hour drinking. Also picked up a bottle of Crime (Lukcy Basartd aged in bourbon barrels with peppers) and got a growler fill of Espresso IRS. Tomorrow I'll head back over on my lunch break to get a bottle of Punishment (Double Bastard aged in bourbon barrels with peppers, they were out today but will have more tomorrow) and get some bottles and a growler fill of Double Bastard 2013. It's a good time for having a Stone Company Store (somewhat) near.

Back