Slacking in so-cal. Time to shop.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCal-Doug

Reaction score
That moment that a couple taps are unexpectedly dry and the grain bins are seriously low.

Anyone have the golden ticket for full bags of grain in the southern commiefornia area? This week I'm needing German Pilsner (Belgian Pilsner would be ok), Wheat, and Maris Otter. There's a few grains that I try to keep 10 to 20 pounds of (at the right price I would do bags), but I can generally get those locally with the other small quantity specialty grains.

For bags, I've been using MoreBeer in Riverside or Phantom Ales in Anaheim. Figured I would do a reality check on any other options.

Awesome. I'll call or stop by and check their pricing. I need to run to that area this week for a work errand. Didn't know there was a shop in Costa Mesa.

The Vinters Vault is a commercial Wine Making and Brewing Supply in Temecula, CA they have good prices, and sell to everybody.

That moment that a couple taps are unexpectedly dry and the grain bins are seriously low.

Anyone have the golden ticket for full bags of grain in the southern commiefornia area? This week I'm needing German Pilsner (Belgian Pilsner would be ok), Wheat, and Maris Otter. There's a few grains that I try to keep 10 to 20 pounds of (at the right price I would do bags), but I can generally get those locally with the other small quantity specialty grains.

For bags, I've been using MoreBeer in Riverside or Phantom Ales in Anaheim. Figured I would do a reality check on any other options.
The quoted post is an example of political commentary creeping into threads outside of the "Debate" forum. HBT rules require that political (and religion, etc.) commentary take place only in the Debate forum. The quoted post will be left as an example of what isn't allowed outside of the Debate forum. Future posts that violate the no politics rule will be deleted.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

Latest posts

Back