• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single tier three vessel HERMS brew rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herc1354

Reaction score
Im moving and need to get rid of my brew rig.

It’s a single tier three vessel all grain setup. HLT has a HERMS Coil. LP fired with PID automatic temp control. Auto lite gas control. Bottom drain Mash Tun. Manual lite Boil Kettle. All kettles were kegs. 10 gallon capacity. Can handle back to back brew sessions. Two stainless steel head chugger pumps. Associated hoses all with stainless steel scamlock fittings. Stainless steel T-valves. Hop spyder, immersion chiller.
Also have three10 gallon spedial fermenters and 1- 14 gallon spedial fermenter

4 ball lock kegs

Kegerator with four perlic faucets and drip tray.

Fermentation chamber with temp control

Will sell the whole lot for $800- plus any an all parts and remaking brew equipment

I’m moving and don’t want to take this stuff with me

PM me for pictures

I’m an hours south of Norfolk VA in Elizabeth City NC.

Attachments

• 04925C04-5A4F-4ADE-8697-C789A394BB35.jpeg
    04925C04-5A4F-4ADE-8697-C789A394BB35.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 160
  • 78934551-F2C5-4445-BDF6-6C36CB78B01F.jpeg
    78934551-F2C5-4445-BDF6-6C36CB78B01F.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 163
Im moving and need to get rid of my brew rig.

It’s a single tier three vessel all grain setup. HLT has a HERMS Coil. LP fired with PID automatic temp control. Auto lite gas control. Bottom drain Mash Tun. Manual lite Boil Kettle. All kettles were kegs. 10 gallon capacity. Can handle back to back brew sessions. Two stainless steel head chugger pumps. Associated hoses all with stainless steel scamlock fittings. Stainless steel T-valves. Hop spyder, immersion chiller.
Also have three10 gallon spedial fermenters and 1- 14 gallon spedial fermenter

4 ball lock kegs

Kegerator with four perlic faucets and drip tray.

Fermentation chamber with temp control

Will sell the whole lot for $800- plus any an all parts and remaking brew equipment

I’m moving and don’t want to take this stuff with me

PM me for pictures

I’m an hours south of Norfolk VA in Elizabeth City NC.

Bump

Back