• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Single Tier Brew Table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigbrew

Reaction score
I am a US veteran who was a certified Tig welder, welding on the F-15 aircraft. I got bored in my garage and decided I needed a project involving my welding skills. My brother-in-law started brewing large batches of beer and wanted a table. So, being bored, I made 2 of them. Here are the specs:

Constructed is a single tier brewing table. Dimensions are 59” (L) x 20” (W) x 33” (H). The kettle openings are 12 “wide. The material is mild steel 2” x 2” x .160” wall thickness. That is just under 3/16 of an inch. This is one heavy duty table. The benefit of the thick wall is that you can drill and tap to mount your accessories. All welds have been Tig welded and ground smooth where it matters.

The burner mounts/wind deflectors are made from 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. They are welded to the frame. I have purposely left out the mounting holes for the burners as different people want them mounted in different directions. They are designed around the BG14 Banjo Burner. I can mount a third burner mount for an extra fee.

I was tired of seeing all the ugly threaded piping connections that could possibly leak so decided to build them into the frame. The gas manifold has three 3/8” couplings welded to it along with a ½” pipe nipple through the leg to connect to your gas source. The manifold has been pressurized and is leak proof.

The table has been primed and it ready for your custom color to be applied. The price is $500 OBO. Local pick up preferred, but can deliver within a 50 mile radius for a small fee. If you would like to customize other features, that can be discussed.
IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

What would i need to finish it as far burners go and how much more would it be to have all three set up for banjo burners

Back