Simcoe: Back in stock.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the hops John, I just got my package and everything looks awesome. Glad I was able to get some Simcoe before you sold out.

Chromados

Got my faucets, shanks and hops (2 separate orders) all on the same day and all very quickly. Great service

Ya it looks like citra is available, its the amarillo and simcoe that is out. I just did an IPA that used up a lot of the simcoe and chinook that I had on hand.

I'm not sure if you are going to find Amarillo anywhere. I'd start finding a substitute now. This is one of the few places that even has Simcoe. I think he said he has more coming in.

Check with your local breweries. These guys like to chat about beer, and taste home brew! I found one that will sell me just about anything I want in any quantity I want. Just picked up a lb. of Amarillo for $16!.

I'm not sure if you are going to find Amarillo anywhere. I'd start finding a substitute now. This is one of the few places that even has Simcoe. I think he said he has more coming in.

is the simcoe already gone? I am trying to buy some, but the website doesn't have the box to enter in the amount you want to order. :-(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I have been checking your site daily except for yesterday and of course that was the day you restocked and sold out :mad:

Just got an e-mail saying my order shipped. This is my second order with Farmhouse and they always get my order out quick. Definitely my go to hop supplier.

I feel like a kid in a candy store now that these are on the way! Ordered 4 lbs of hops yesterday from hops****** and now 20 oz Simcoe and 8 oz of Saaz. I'm hooked up for the summer.

Now if I can get rid of the 2lbs of whole leaf willamette that are sitting in the freezer I'll be good.

I too would love to know if you anticipate getting Nelson Sauvin. It's definitely my hop of choice and there are not a ton of places to get it. Found one place that still has them, but with shipping was going to cost me nearly $30 for 6oz.!

I too would love to know if you anticipate getting Nelson Sauvin. It's definitely my hop of choice and there are not a ton of places to get it. Found one place that still has them, but with shipping was going to cost me nearly $30 for 6oz.!

Yes I would be in for 1 lb or 8 oz of Nelson Sauvin, I've been wanting to try them.

Back