• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Silver Serpent wort chiller for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstAidBrewing

Reaction score
I was double gifted a Silver Serpent wort chiller for Christmas. I am selling one of them.

Here is the item from Northern Brewer:

http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/silver-serpent-stainless-steel-immersion-wort-chiller.html

I of course only need one but this is an awesome piece of eqipment. Stainless steel (less maintenance than copper), thick tubing and quality connectors that keep the tubing secured to the chiller.

$70 at Northern Brewer, I'll sell it for $50 plus the shipping costs. I can provide pics if requested.

Happy Brewing!

I will have to visit a ups store or post office. We are supposed to get a bigger snow storm tomorrow/ Tuesday but I can try to get you something by later this week

Should be able to check online, you can check or if you give me your zip code I can check?

Back