Sierra Nevada Estate Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpatrol

Reaction score
Picked up two 22ozers the other night at my local Bevmo. Very good beer and to me tastes much better than their original pale ale. It was over priced at $9.99 per bottle but worth it considering they made it entirely from ingredients grown on their proprty in Chico. Kind of like a homebrew. Worth to try at least once but you must hurry because its a limited release.

They used all their cascade, chinook, and centennial hops fresh from the hop yard, so there was no dried hops in this beer at all. I have to say it's unique among all Sierra beers, the wet hop flavors are like nothing I've tasted before. It was indeed a good beer, but I think I liked it more for it's unique flavors rather than overall drinkablity.

Just picked up a bomber at the local grocery. Sorry you paid $9, mine was $5. Its very interesting. The idea is probably the coolest thing I've ever heard of.

Man, I have something of there's the other day that came in a liter bottle I think... I already stripped the labeling off to re-bottle it, but man it was good...

I used to love their Pale Ale on tap back in Southern California but was never crazy about it bottled...

But that beer was good... I want to say it was a Harvest brew, but I can't be sure...

Their Anniversary Ale was absolutely the best beer I've had from Sierra Nevada. Fantastic. Try it if you haven't

Back