Showing off my new kegerator!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
First picture is a little dark. The stripe on there is dark brown, and it is chalkboard paint, so I can mark what is in the thing. I love it.

beerheart

Reaction score
just curious ... can you get four cornies in there? i see you've got four lines, but can't tell from the photo (envious, i've got two)

wedge421

Reaction score
Very nice! And the beers inside are even nicer! The XXI is drinking really nice right now. I would get a sheet of stainless to cover the front or maybe black but thats just me

OP
C

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
just curious ... can you get four cornies in there? i see you've got four lines, but can't tell from the photo (envious, i've got two)
Yeah, 4 will JUST fit. I think I even need to get a slightly less industrial regulator. I think I have one in the garage. I'm just so happy with how it turned out.

Gitana

Reaction score
Sweet indeed :rockin:

The chalkboard is a very cool idea. I would change the numbering on the lines, so that they read from left to right when you're facing the faucets... and the chalkboard. But that's me. Nice job!

OP
C

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
Sweet indeed :rockin:

The chalkboard is a very cool idea. I would change the numbering on the lines, so that they read from left to right when you're facing the faucets... and the chalkboard. But that's me. Nice job!
I thought about the numbering, too, and I decided that's how my brain works. And since it is mine and all, I'll just leave it. :)

metaltim

Reaction score
i see your drip tray drain tube just ends up in the fridge door shelf.. does that get messy? there is no basin.