Show Us Your Snow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnOldUR

fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up to find 20" of snow this morning!
How about you?

Snow_110127_06lr.jpg

Snow_110127_03lr.jpg

Beautiful pictures! The first one looks like a Christmas card.

Kinda depressing at the end of January, though!

My camera is packed for our trip (leaving early tomorrow AM) but we haven't seen grass or ground here since about November. We don't have a ton of snow here, though. I think we have much less than a typical year. There is probably only a couple of feet on the ground right now. Usually, I can't walk through my yard after New Year's, and I can this year.

Eh. We got a few inches. Nothing spectacular. Still time for it though. It seems as though most of the big storms missed us so far. I haven't even shoveled the roof yet. I'd rather have the snow than the -0 cold though.

Just came in from shoveling the driveway.

Was hoping to see some "You call that snow!" pictures to make me feel better about how bad my back hurts. :p

Just returned from shoving 15" man I need a snow blower.

Sadly, we only got a few inches from the storm this week. I do however have a video from the last storm to share:

just me and the dogs and 18" of powder! good fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was up in the area of Bridgewater last week for my first snow and saw 6 inches of snow and was amazed with it. I wish I was there now.

Just returned from shoving 15" man I need a snow blower.

We got about 15" and I definitely need a blower too!

I shoveled for about 45 minutes this morning after seeing the email that bus service was suspended. Saw one of my buses while shoveling the sidewalk and ran in to get my stuff for work. Made it in a half hour earlier than normal due to the lack of traffic and saw an email that was sent out during my commute stating that all city offices are closed. No way home until 3 (if they adjust the schedules like they usually do on snow days, normally 415) so I just had a 2 hour, 2 beer lunch at the blind tiger.

Will be home shoveling the 100+ foot long driveway by 430. Why did I leave SoCal?

We got about 15" and I definitely need a blower too!

I shoveled for about 45 minutes this morning after seeing the email that bus service was suspended. Saw one of my buses while shoveling the sidewalk and ran in to get my stuff for work. Made it in a half hour earlier than normal due to the lack of traffic and saw an email that was sent out during my commute stating that all city offices are closed. No way home until 3 (if they adjust the schedules like they usually do on snow days, normally 415) so I just had a 2 hour, 2 beer lunch at the blind tiger.

Will be home shoveling the 100+ foot long driveway by 430. Why did I leave SoCal?

Dude, sorry about your bus problem and the prospect of shoveling at dusk.. but you're drinking at the Blind Tiger. You win. :)

sorry, 55 and sunny today, in Denver![/QUOTE

I would show it to you if there was some to show. Perhaps someone from the High Country can chime in for Colorado

ahhh, twist my arm, okay, found some on the north side of the garage out back, always in the shade this time of year, remnants from our little storm nearly two weeks ago :D

snowDenver1_27_11.jpg

Back