Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this saison in primary now.

image.jpg

Latest labels. The Fresh Squeezed is a clone, so I cheated and used their label as I really do like it!

That 007 one is awesome. Very clever to use the spiral barrel as a background. Jealous I didn't think of that for something!

That 007 one is awesome. Very clever to use the spiral barrel as a background. Jealous I didn't think of that for something!

Thanks! With a hop name of 007 The Golden Hop, that is the first thing that came to mind for a label. I am just happy that I was able to barrel gold instead of black!

Been slaving away on this one for a while. This is the first beer I've made after moving to Colorado Springs in May. That's where the Voyager name comes from. A hoppy brown aged on oak.

I love all your stuff CKelly, awesome awesome labels.
This is my try for my first label :) Learning inkscape as I go, having lots of fun

c8ja4zP.png

I love all your stuff CKelly, awesome awesome labels.
This is my try for my first label :) Learning inkscape as I go, having lots of fun

Thanks for the kind words. And way to go! This is looking really good. I like the font and color you have chosen and the hints of bright green really add a lot. Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words. And way to go! This is looking really good. I like the font and color you have chosen and the hints of bright green really add a lot. Keep it up!

Do you use a tool to create your color palettes? Because they are all awesome

Kuler is great and I believe it's online and not just in photoshop

I second this. It's a very powerful tool but can get a little overwhelming sometimes too. A few times I've just found images online and pulled colors from those, whether it's one image with an awesome palette or several images that work well together.

My latest label.
This is a re-brew of one from last year that I really liked.

The horse is an Irish Pooka, which is a shape-changer that can help or harm smaller rural communities or the inhabitants. If you came across one at night there is no telling what it was going to do to you.

2016%20label_zpsovovzwmb.png

One More:
BarkKnightLabel_zpseti68oqb.jpg

Here's the Sequel. This is one of those cases where I had so much fun creating the first label for the Oatmeal Stout (My dog is named Atlas, his ears look Batman's cowl, they call him Batlas at daycare) that it drove the 2nd label which I then found a recipe to match. Won't be brewed for a while though:
TheBarkKnightRye-ses_zpslvfoqxt9.png

Cider with mangoes currently in the secondary.
You probably know the original painting with the guy with the apple, the paintings name is Son of Man, so I thought I'd just extend man to mango.
I was also stoked to find that you can attach a UPC to Untappd now when adding your beer. Huzzah!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1471448600.259549.jpg

Here is my first try! I plan on putting it on my Oktoberfest currently fermenting. It's in French, but I'm sure you can figure out what's on it. I wanted something simple - I will be printing it from my home laser printer. What do you guys think of the design?

label.png

Step-sister of the Centennial Blonde. As I was brewing outside, it began to pour.

Really digging this! I made an imperial version of the centennial blonde one time by leaving out a gallon of sparge water by accident. Maybe call it Torrential Downpour

Here's some labels we just rolled out with using the lil wife. I use the left side blank so we can fill in the type.

What I just started doing is cutting out little white vinyl rectangles the same size so I can peel away write in instead of the actual label, then peel away and toss and new for the next batch.

I think next time I'll have her hold a big frothy mug :)

SS Beer Label 1 RGB Ninja1.jpg

SS Beer Label 1 RGB 0385.jpg

SS Beer Label 1 RGB 0357.jpg

SS Beer Label 1 RGB 0478.jpg

IMG_1918.JPG

Back