Show us your compact mobile brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Islandboy85

Reaction score
Ok, we have the unistrut brew stand thread, wood and metal brew stand threads, but I haven’t yet seen one dedicated to the compact mobile specific. I know many people share my own issue of limited storage space, or having to brew in an area other than they store the brewery. So, I’ll start. I’m about 95% of the way done with the control panel, which isn’t on the cart right now. I still have the build the EHERMS keggle. Originally this was a direct fire RIMS. I’ve decided to keep the two burners for now and use them as the brew stand. As much as I trust the Harbor Freight cart for storage I do not trust it for hot and heavy times while brewing. Call me crazy if you like. My poor planning lead to the electrical winding up in the back yard so it could be repurposed as a spa power source if we ever wanted it, but now I look back and wish I’d put it in the garage. So, I have to roll my brewery out of my garage, through my front door, through the house, and out the back door to get to brewing. Because of this I’m limited on the length of the brewery. The cart helps in that aspect. One last thing, I know some of you are saying why not use a two vessel or single vessel brewing setup? Well, that’s a fair question. It would be easier and I’d probably brew more often due to it being less cumbersome, but I like complicated.
This is the last picture I took brewing a while back. The cooler HLT and CrossFit box will not be part of the new electric conversion obviously.
426DAC5C-448C-426D-B446-7E2A8EB83A61.jpeg

Here's mine!

An anvil foundry, loweR pump for wort recirculation. A kettle in a burner for sparging, or to recirculate near frozen water for chilling, through the upper pump.

20201112_150434.jpg

Last edited:
Back