Show Us Your Cleaning Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepspeaking

Reaction score
I know there are easier ways to get this stuff clean. AND....
As I am looking at upgrading from a garden hose or bath tub, I'm curious what you fine misfits have already thought out for the rest of us.

So let's see it.

You've shown your brew closet, your kettle, your keezer, you DYI project.
In this thread I'd like to see your cleaning setups. Start to finish, Kit and caboodle...
Show off your best cleaning corners / contraptions / sinks / setups / DIYs / commercial rigs...

I use this for my speidels and corny kegs. Works great.

image.jpg

Here's how I clean the beer lines on my keezer; I use jumpers I bought from BrewHardware to connect Liquid Out quickdisconnects, and silicone tubing on the taps:

beerline1.jpg

This is the piece that connects to the submerged pump:

beerline2.jpg

Here's my keg washer. I use the line off the main squirter to connect to the posts on keg to clean the dip tubes.

kegwasher1.jpg

kegwasher2.jpg

Currently this is all my setup consists of... a bunch of elbow grease and back pain.

And this stuff.

I run a batch of oxyclean through Kegs, carboys, and bottles with the pump then rinse them with then fresh water with the pump.

But I'm not convinced it does a good enough job.

Star-san foams too much to run through the pump. so that is just fill/swirl approach.

I am wanting a dedicated brew sink and maybe some tubing/keg line cleaning connections and a smaller pump.

View attachment 1470628359071.jpg

View attachment 1470628458421.jpg

View attachment 1470628569418.jpg

Latest posts

Back