Shout out to all Mods and Pros

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WortHog1242

Reaction score
As you can see, I'm a noob poster, and a relative noob brewer. I just wanted to say thanks to the guys here who share their thoughts and give unselfish advice to many redundant questions. You have helped me more than you know.
I've got a stout, a wheat and a Grand Cru awaiting my lips. But as many of you have expressed...patience young grasshopper...or beerhopper.
And to those who don't look down and put your nose in the air to the noobs, Mr.Beers, extract brewers, etc a special thanks. Afterall, we're chasing the same thing...good beer. Prosit to ya :mug:

Hmmm- I was just in Jacksonville Friday night. I wish I would have known you have some beer awaiting- I would have been happy to take some off of your hands.

We went to Atlantic beach and had a few beers at Ragtime Tavern (I think that was the name), and they had some really good brews! I would have been happy to buy you one.

Well said Wort Hog,

I share your sentiments. Hopefully, if things go right, we'll be able to pay it forward to the new noobs.

Enjoy those brews.

Yes, thanks to all of you that helped me get through the first few batches with your advise and reassurances.

I now have 8 batches under my belt since January 16th and learned so much from the posts on this board.

Things that might get overlooked that you have shared that I think about every brew:

Do Not Fear The Foam

A Spray Bottle of Sani is your second best friend.

A yeast starter is your best friend.

Relax. Don't Worry. Have a Homebrew.

Those truly are words to brew by.

Thanks again!!!!

Latest posts

Back