should i get married in a brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99expo

Reaction score
now that that you are here saying hell ya do it.

i have the bad news..... i turned it down!
the good thing about it (besides the brew) was it was the wife to be's idea

at least i know i got a great girl....now i just got to talk her into the taps in the kitchen haha

I'm having a little trouble comprehending this.... Your fiance had the idea that you should get married in a brewery and you turned it DOWN?!?!?!?!?!:confused:

That's like saying no to nuptials at Miller Park, or Lambeau Field.....
Unless, of course, the brewery in question was Anheuser Busch....

Shame on you...:cross:

ablrbrau said:
I'm having a little trouble comprehending this.... Your fiance had the idea that you should get married in a brewery and you turned it DOWN?!?!?!?!?!:confused:

That's like saying no to nuptials at Miller Park, or Lambeau Field.....
Unless, of course, the brewery in question was Anheuser Busch....

Shame on you...:cross:

i ended up not doing it because we found a place much nicer....oh and they would let me serve my home brew at thier brewery...whats up with that:drunk:

I got married in a vineyard which then started brewing beer a couple of years ago (Morilla Estate in Tasmania). Should have waited until the beer was flowing, oh well.
met wife in a pub, proposed in a pub, married in a vineyard, honeymooned around pubs on Tasmania. ...I can see a connection here!

Brewpastor said:
Now all you need is a Brewpastor to tie the knot.

Find out where he's at first before you agree to anything Pastor. International Falls at this time of the year is NOT Cuba. :D ;)

Ize

I'm a legal minister with the Universal Life Church. I'm authorized to perform weddings in most states. I'd be happy to marry anyone wanting a non-traditional wedding.

We almost had my brother-in-law get "ordained" by that Church, but it was going to be tough enough to get the mother-in-law (a quite devout Catholic) to not throw a hissy about a non-Church wedding as it is.

Latest posts

Back