Should a reading comprehension test be part of joining HBT?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap, the mods are gonna close the thread, berry punch must surely fall under the "hooch" category, especially if it's being fermented in bucket moments.

Oh crap, the mods are gonna close the thread, berry punch must surely fall under the "hooch" category, especially if it's being fermented in bucket moments.

it applies.

spock.jpg

Soooo.... Let me get this straight, I can get laid by punching billyklubb in the berries? I wasn't planning on going to Minnesota today but so be it

Soooo.... Let me get this straight, I can get laid by punching billyklubb in the berries? I wasn't planning on going to Minnesota today but so be it

your lady will be so impressed you punched a toothless tattooed punk/skin in the berries, she'll probably make you a grilled cheese sandwich! and if not, my mom will. or you can make one for my grandma if you prefer!

your lady will be so impressed you punched a toothless tattooed punk/skin in the berries, she'll probably make you a grilled cheese sandwich! and if not, my mom will. or you can make one for my grandma if you prefer!

Hey thanks, I am going to my moms today for grilled cheese sandwiches. But I don't know if my grandma will be there or not. Bring some of those berries you keep talking about for a side dish

Voting for the left is no better than voting for the right. Shoot for the middle. At least that way you'll hit something. Maybe a banana.

I like skunks. They get a bad rap. Skunks ain't out to hurt anybody, and they smell nice. I haven't officially named my home brewery, but I'm considering "Skunk and Spider" or "Skunk and Frog". My wife got me skunk bottle caps.

I like skunks. They get a bad rap. Skunks ain't out to hurt anybody, and they smell nice. I haven't officially named my home brewery, but I'm considering "Skunk and Spider" or "Skunk and Frog". My wife got me skunk bottle caps.

I didn't know you skunk your beer with a hop spider. The frog weirds me out. Good idea to mark them with skunk caps.

I too really like skunks. Long story..I'll try and keep it short. I was (like I am right now) sitting by my pool, kicked back with my feet up on an extra chair, having a beer and a cigar, with my laptop on my lap. I am in the back yard and its darker than hell out here only the light from the computer so you cant see much past the screen. So I am chilling out on HBT feet up and I hear one of my SWMBO cats milling about. It comes and walks directly under me draggin its tail on my legs as it goes under my chair and goes into the bushes by my pool. It hangs out there for a bit just milling about in the bushes. I think to myself...Man that cat is playing in those bushes a lot tonight. So I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight. Ohh its no cat. Cute little skunk. 5 feet from me just hanging out.....WALKED UNDER ME!!! dragged its tail across my legs..LOL

I didn't move for 20 minuets!

Cheers
Jay

I know, right! People be like, "Urmergerd! It's a skunk! It's going to run clear across the county to spray me in my eyes with it's ass, like some kind of furry ass cobra!" Chill out, dude. It just wants some grubs.

Back