Shot through the heart!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven and put me through hell

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive!

Incidentally, that drunken lyric I posted last night has inspired my next beer: Hop through the Heart The recipe is in the works, it'll be brewed tomorrow. Kyle

My wife got concert tickets for Christmas. She's a little runaway (I'll probably end up going too).

I was a teenager when Bon Jovi's first album hit the shelves. Someone who understands me!! Fell in love for a period of time. Love his lyrics and style.

every last one of you need to line up for your beatings. I'll tolerate Bullet Boys and even Great White Lion Snake, but y'all have gone too far. cease & desist immediately. disperse and don't let me catch you congregating over such musical mistakes again.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go.
(Let me go)
(Oh, mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go.

I wasn't a thought when his first album came out. Kyle

Billy-Klubb said:
every last one of you need to line up for your beatings. I'll tolerate Bullet Boys and even Great White Lion Snake, but y'all have gone too far. cease & desist immediately. disperse and don't let me catch you congregating over such musical mistakes again.

Come on Drew, you know you like Bon Jovi. :p

Billy-Klubb said:
I now know of one Texan who isn't getting a card this Christmas. keep it up and you won't even get a fruit cake. oh yeah, I went there.

No. Don't threaten to withhold fruitcake. Anything but that. :D

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses

<snicker...>

Back