• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SF Bay Area - Chugger Pump- Inline Polysulphone Head - $80

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

I've used this chugger pump for about a year for my Hot Liquor Tank only, with the exception of one time used to pump wort. I oiled it once roughly six months ago, so I would suggest adding a couple drops when you receive if you buy it. I've taken the head and mag drive out and cleaned it all out after my last batch with it this past weekend. In the pic you might see I have some QD inlet and outlet connections which are not included with the sale.

I'd prefer local pick up, but if I don't get any interest within a few days I'll consider shipping.

Bought it from Morebeer if that matters to you. Works great, I just upgraded to Riptide because I wanted the fancy features especially the noise reduction of it.

20200615_072018.jpg

Back