• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Selling unused 55 gallon Blichmann kettles and 42 Gallon conical fermentor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftymcbeer

Reaction score
I have two fifty-five gallon blichmann brew kettles (http://www.blichmannengineering.com/products/boilermaker™) that I was never able to use. One has a HopBlocker for the kettle. One is drilled and includes a false-bottom for mash tun.
The Fermenator (http://www.blichmannengineering.com/products/fermenator™) is conical and rests on stilts. It is fourty-two gallons and includes a blow off hose as well as triple clamp assembly.
I am asking 875 OBO for each kettle and 1275 for the fermentor.
All items have never been used. I purchased them a year ago with great ambition but was never able to complete the system, I am now moving out of my house and into an apartment and can't take them with me.
In all I am selling the 2 kettles 1 fermentor 1 false-bottom and 1 auto-sparge.

Get serious about the price and I would love to take them off your hands. All of them. But like bluelake said I can get them new at morebeer for $660 and the false bottom is $150 if I recall so still cheaper. Shoot me a PM if you come up with a better price.

I dont think hes that far off in the price a quick look at morebeer your at 669.99 + 194.99 which puts you in the ballpark with out even getting to shipping or tax, plus it says they are on back order.

Im interested in the fermenator, is it still in the crate it came in? What would shipping options and price be to 14586, thanks!

Interested in the Conical. How much to ship to 14150?

Back