• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Selling some of my equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubbster85

Reaction score
Selling some of my equipment. It's all pretty new. Used only a few times.
Whats included:
-10 Gallon Stainless Steel brew kettle w/welded bung and stainless valve from Spike Brewing, includes bazooka screen.
-Coolbrewing fermentation bag, this allows you to add frozen water bottles to cool brewing temps, Ive lagered in the house during the summer with this!
-Copper immersion chiller with garden hose fitting.
-Darkstar Burner, makes wort come to a boil quick!
-Big Mouth bubblers, the 6.5 Gallon one is plastic, I have a 5 Gallon Big Mouth Bubbler thats glass, still in the box. These include the lids as well.
-5 Gallon PET plastic carboy.
-10 Gallon Rubbermaid Mash Tun w/bazooka screen. You can mash up to a 10 gallon batch in this I believe (batch sparge), I've only ever done 5 Gallon batches.
-Wood mash paddle
-Big Stainless Ladle w/stainless 4 Qt pot with handle for
-Bottle Capper w/lots of 22oz bottles, a few smaller ones and some growlers
-Other random stuff such as a hydrometer, racking cane, tubing, cleaning supplies (star san), airlocks, all the 'little stuff'.
Everything you need to brew is here!
I haven't decided to sell the chest freezer that all of the equipment is on, but it has 2, 5 gallon kegs w/ new regulator and a full nitrogen tank inside. It also has a Johnson temp controller plugged into it. Chest freezer can fit about 4, 5 gallon kegs, more if you put a collar on it. With the right offer, all that could go with the deal also.

I can send you more pics if you like, just ask.

Link to craigslist ad http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/for/5361745670.html

Local Pick up only. Port Orchard, Wa
$500 OBO

DSCN0206.jpg

Are you sure that's a 15 gal mash tun? I didn't know they sold HD beverage coolers that big

Back