• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Selling New Grainfather Connect

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LambBrosBrew

Reaction score
I am selling a new in box Grainfather Connect with Bluetooth. Located in Charleston, SC area. Just joined HomeBrewTalk and not sure if I am posting this in the correct place but this is the only part of the site where I could actually figure out how to post something.

Feel free to direct me elsewhere if there is somewhere else I should be listing this...

$800, sells for $999.

Attachments

• Grainfather New In Box pic.jpg
    Grainfather New In Box pic.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Grainfather Northern brewer.png
    Grainfather Northern brewer.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
This is the proper forum, but I'll be honest - it might be difficult to sell it at this price. When I click on the image at Northern Brewer, it says "15% off all equipment" at the top. I put it in my cart, added the coupon code, and it was $850 with no tax and free shipping (and, presumably, a warranty of some sort).

This is the proper forum, but I'll be honest - it might be difficult to sell it at this price. When I click on the image at Northern Brewer, it says "15% off all equipment" at the top. I put it in my cart, added the coupon code, and it was $850 with no tax and free shipping (and, presumably, a warranty of some sort).
Good to know, I bought a Grainfather a couple years ago from Northern Brewer and you couldn't apply coupons codes to it. That said, if you want to buy it shoot me an offer.

Back