• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada Selling my small batch equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VirusQc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

In a very "Ottawa" twist, I was just about to go on a homebrewing equipment upgrade spree for the summer when I learned that I will be joining the Foreign Service in September. As you guys can imagine, this has rather put the brakes on my homebrewing endeavours and I am trying to find a new home for my equipment.

As I brew in an apartment, you will see from the following non-exhaustive list that my equipment was centered around making smaller 1 to 2 gallon batches.

Equipment list:
- 3.7 gallon stockpot
- 3 gallon glass carboy
- Two 1 gallon glass carboys
- Electronic scale
- A bunch of airlocks and rubber bungs
- Strainer
- Star San and PBW
- Autosiphon
- Carboy brush
- And other assorted odds and ends

At this point, I would just go for best offer for anyone that is interested. I am not looking to make money off of this so much as trying to offload some stuff before I have to do an inventory of my apartment. It would be rather sad to throw all of this away, so I figured I would come here first before considering that option.

Whoever comes here first will also get dibs on my dry yeast packets, leftover ingredients, and homebrewing books if they are interested. They sadly won't be of much use anymore.

If you'd like more info on any of the items, feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected] or text/call at 613-805-7911.

Back