• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Selling It All - Keezer, Kettles, Etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisoneguy

Reaction score
Haven't brewed in a few years, so I'm selling everything. For sale in Macomb County. Prices and quantities as shown in spreadsheet screenshots, or make me an offer. Keezer will not be broken into parts. Local sales preferred, shipping would be at extra cost. Pics available on request. Please PM with questions/offers, so that I can get an email notification. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Interested in the Refractometer. Cost to ship to 49677?

Also, may know someone interested in Kegs. Can I get a price on them shipped to 49677 as well?

I can pick up the kegs at our shop if you can get a better price shipping on a skid. Or whatever is easiest for you.

Reed City Tool, Inc.
603 E. Church Avenue, Reed City, MI 49677

Last edited:
@crafyloyal85: I'm not looking to part out the keezer yet. Will update the thread if I decide to break it down into parts.

@Homercidal: I'm assuming I can get the refractometer into a Small Flat Rate box from USPS. If so, shipping will be like $7. I will check on that this week. I think 4 of the kegs are already spoken for from another post. Will follow up if that falls through.

@crafyloyal85: I'm not looking to part out the keezer yet. Will update the thread if I decide to break it down into parts.

@Homercidal: I'm assuming I can get the refractometer into a Small Flat Rate box from USPS. If so, shipping will be like $7. I will check on that this week. I think 4 of the kegs are already spoken for from another post. Will follow up if that falls through.

No problem. I am still interested in all of them, or one if shipping isn't "killer".

Interested in the Better Bottle, water salts, and possibly one of the 2000mL flasks. Shipping to 29526?

No problem. I am still interested in all of them, or one if shipping isn't "killer".

Missed an earlier message for kegs locally. Sorry, but they are all spoken for.

Refractometer has your name on it if you are still interested.

Interested in the Better Bottle, water salts, and possibly one of the 2000mL flasks. Shipping to 29526?

Sorry, I missed this. The 2L flask is spoken for locally.

Looks like shipping on the Better Bottle (which has never been used) would be around $10. The salts would add some weight, so might add a few more bucks.

Any chance you could update the list so everyone knows what is still available?

Im interested in ph meter and refractometer if still available.
Ship to 60010.
Let me know if they are still available.
Thanks,

Got the refractometer the other day, thanks!

Just wondering, did you get to use it at all? It looks like it's brand new!

Glad it arrived safely. Yeah, I used it on probably 10-15 batches. It made monitoring AG brew days much easier. I haven't used it in a while, so you may want to check the calibration with distilled water. I hope it treats you well!

If you end up parting out the keggerator, I might be interested in the 2ndary gas regulator shipped to 02135. Let me know!

Had some interest in the kegerator. Still going to hold off on parting out. Will update in a few weeks if it doesn't sell.

Hello, is kreezer still available. I live in Rochester Michigan
Ryan
586-855-9933

Back