• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Selling it all - And there's a lot! PART 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishin-Jay

Reaction score
10 Gallon Igloo Cooler Mash Tun w/stainless domed false bottom: $100
  • Clean and in perfect shape. Holds temp within 1 or 2 degrees over a 90 minute mash. Comes with everything pictured.
IMG_5561 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5560 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Milwaukee MW102 PH Meter w/ everything pictured: SOLD

20" Hydra Wort Chiller by JaDeD Brewing: $100
  • This immersion chiller takes my wort from boiling to 65 degrees in 7 minutes or less using my 55 degree tap water here in Wisconsin. It's the best chiller I've ever used.
IMG_5574 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Northern Brewer 5lb CO2 canister w/regulator and ball lock gas connection: $75
  • Comes w/everything pictured
IMG_5567 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Ranco Dual Stage Temperature Controller, fully wired: $100
  • Keep your fermentation temps managed within 1 degree. I used this with a Haier chest freezer and heat wrap when fermenting for perfect temperature control.
IMG_5569 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Northern Brewer Vortex stirrer, 2000ml flask and 2" stir bar: $50
  • Comes with everything pictured, works perfect for making yeast starters.
IMG_5565 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Brix Refractometer w/ATC & Hydrometer: $30
  • Comes w/everything pictured
IMG_5555 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Hoist for batch sparging, new in box: $10
IMG_5566 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Activated carbon water filter and housing: $25
  • Using this filter for all of my brewing water made a noticeable improvement in the quality of my finished beer.
IMG_5577 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Bottling trees, capper and bottle sanitizer: $40
  • Two trees will hold two+ cases of 12oz bottles. Also comes with 100 oxygen absorbing caps.
IMG_5573 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer: SOLD
Oxygenation wand and 2 bottles: SOLD
Stainless steel hop spider: $20

IMG_5579 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5578 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Glass Carboys, 6 gallon and 5 gallon w/carrying cradle: $50 for both
IMG_5582 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Big mouth bubbler w/blow-off tube and temp probe well: $35
  • Comes with everything pictured, spigot, lid, blow-off and temp probe well. Also included but not pictured is a nylon webbing carrying cradle.
IMG_5580 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'm happy to drop it off at any shipping location you set up in Milwaukee, or I can suggest a local UPS store for you to contact. I don't have a box for it so you would need to arrange that with the shipper too.

I'm interested in the 2 carboys at $50 and the c02 tank and reg. Can pick up Monday night if possible

Hi that sounds great. Send me a text message or give me a call on Monday to confirm it's still available, but I still have them.both right now. I get off work at 4:00 Monday and I'm available after that. I live in Bayview.

-Jay

Last edited:
It seems that after a certain amount of time I am no longer able to update the post to reflect sold items. So please not that as of today the Mash Tun, Refractometer, Plate Stirrer, Water Filter and Hop Spider are all sold.

Back