• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Selling Full Brewing Setup - Blichmann BrewEasy - Many extras - Local Pickup only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattionals

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling my never used Brewing Setup. Unfortunately finances, time, and life got in the way of me utilizing this equipment. I took some pictures of what is assembled, but here is the list of what I have up for sale:

Blichmann Conical Fermentor - 14 Gallon Asking $900.00
- Tri Clamp Fittings
- Tri-Clamp Blowoff Assembly DS
- Leg Extensions
- Casters

Draft Brewer Dual Keg System w/ Double Body Regulator - Ball Lock - Asking $250.00

Nitro Keg System - Ball Lock - Asking $300.00

All of this equipment has NEVER BEEN USED. As much as it pains me to try and hold on until I have a larger place and more time, I just don't see that happening in the future for another decade or so at least.

Here is a link to the Imgur with the few pictures I took as some things are still in sealed boxes: http://imgur.com/a/uvAJR

All prices are negotiable and I am offering LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. The zip code is 08610, or Central, NJ around Trenton.

Last edited:
very interested in the pump.. I know you said pickup only, however I'd prefer to pay shipping for it. If you change your mind let me know

PM's have been answered. I have a few local interested parties so I will know this weekend how things will be shaping up.

Thank you for all of the interest!

Not sure what the bump limit is, but I'm guessing 4 days is a good enough wait.

Still have the Conical Fermentor and the Ball Lock Keg kits available.

Back