• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Selling Extra Tri Clover, Camlock Fittings and Trub Trapper - All New

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vandulus

Chief Crackpot
Reaction score
Well I cleared out my brewing closet and decided to sell of most of my unused fittings. At first I was going to use TC fittings for my pump, but ended up going with camlocks due to having to disconnect my equipment for storage. All fittings are 304 stainless and were bought from either Pro Flow Dynamics (TC) or Brew Hardware (Camlock).

Trub Trapper – brand new and still sealed. It turned out that I couldn’t use it with my false bottom setup. My poor planning is your gain - $39 shipped.

Camlock Short Barbed – I didn’t realize these were short barbs and
2 X 1/2” High flow elbow barb and 2 X Type C
Selling all 4 pieces as a set for $20 shipped

TC 1.5" Fittings
Two piece left - both for $15 shipped!
1 x 3/4” barb
1 x Camlock

IMG_3184.JPG

IMG_3192.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

IMG_3196.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

I'm interested in the valve, the 4 1/2" barbs, gaskets, probably the 3/4" barb, and I think 4 of the clamps. I need to check my inventory this evening. Are you interested in piecing out?

Most of the TC fittings are sold - just adjusted the original post and dropped the prices for the remaining items.

Latest posts

Back