• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Selling BIAB setup $1200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewfreeordie

Reaction score
Selling my BIAB setup. It's been great and we made some incredible brews but times change and it's time for a new hobby. Moved back to Mead and Wine. It's a 10 gallon pot for 5-6 gallon batches. The system is a mix of tri-clover and cam fittings, all stainless, including the pump. System is designed for either 4500W @ 240V or 1250W @ 120V.

The controller is also expandable with 3 way switches as I had plans to expand towards truly automated or 3 tier all grain with transfer pumps and the like. There's room and stand offs for additional contacts, breakers, timer, etc. Probably over $2000 in parts, but I get depressed when I add it up so I stopped. One of my favorite toys ever. DAMN YOU GLUTEN!

http://nh.craigslist.org/for/5633685319.html

I also want to say thanks to everybody on this site for the knowledge and great ideas I was able to gleen (steal) from them.

Latest posts

Back