• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Selling ALL My Homebrew Gear!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthogg

Reaction score
I'm getting out of the game and you can benefit. Local pickup is in Eureka, CA. I am willing to ship, but buyer pays all associated shipping costs. Here is what I have left:

Keggle w/ welded thermo, stainless ball valve, stainless false bottom, and weldless sightglass from Bobby M asking $225

Heavy Duty 15 gal brewpot from Morebeer w/ welded thermo, stainless ball valve, notched lid, and comes with their false bottom asking $300

60L Speidel fermenter asking $70

Corny Kegs- all ball lock w/ pressure relief valves and new poppits asking $55 each

Dual body Taprite CO2 regulator $100

3/8 x 25' copper wort chiller $25

I also have refractometer, instruments, parts, auto siphons, wine thief, various other implements and scales, bottle tree, etc. Just ask if you're looking for something. Thanks

Last edited:
here are some pics of the stash

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

looks like $38 shipped UPS to 17602. Yikes! seems expensive, I will check other options

No, sorry. I still have some nice brewpots though, if you're interested. Shameless plug.

Latest posts

Back