• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a beer? Utopia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoops_hops

Reaction score
Are we allowed to sell bottles on this forum. It's not commercial. I came cross a 2009 utopia still sealed, aged in a cool environment, still in the box, and I was hoping to sell it on here but wanted to make see that was ok first.

It is not allowed. It's in the subtitle of the forum on the main page. You can trade beer however. The sampling/Critiquing forum is full of that.

Sell the collector bottle and box...not the beer...over to dump it out if the buyer would like....

Fine line.... I think...or just trade it... Me...I'm too cheap to spend 10 bucks on a bottle of anything so im the wrong person to ask...lol

that flies on eBay, but i've never seen it work here. I've seen plenty of threads deleted. This one will be deleted soon too I'm sure. Trade it on here, or eBay it with crazyseany's suggestion.

Back