• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Selling 2 tap kegerator with all the goodies and separate tank/reg/corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone_fishing

Reaction score
Selling my 2 tap Kegerator along with 2 clean "corny" kegs and a mostly full CO Tank. Also has a splitter with individual shut offers, Perlick faucets, and chalk board taps. Great for homebrew where you don't want to dedicate a full sized fridge for kegs. $275

I also have another corny keg, full CO tank, and regulator that I was going to use to carb up beers before going into the fridge. $100

Located in Warminster, PA (Bucks Co)

037.jpg

035.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I thought that might be the case. Was really hoping it was a fire sale! I'm out. Good luck with the sale.

Selling my 2 tap Kegerator along with 2 clean "corny" kegs and a mostly full CO Tank. Also has a splitter with individual shut offers, Perlick faucets, and chalk board taps. Great for homebrew where you don't want to dedicate a full sized fridge for kegs. $275

I also have another corny keg, full CO tank, and regulator that I was going to use to carb up beers before going into the fridge. $100

Located in Warminster, PA (Bucks Co)

037.jpg

035.jpg

i live in berks! looking for a kegerator asap! with two taps too. 100 for all?

Latest posts

Back