• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[Seattle] Looking at SS Brewtech Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewdyQuah

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I am building out the rest of my brew setup, and am looking to stick with SS Brewtech. If you have any of their equipment that you are looking to sell and are in the Seattle area, let me know.

I'm interested in their mash tun & fermenters and any accessories. Thanks in advance!

Located in San Francisco so maybe too far but worth a shot.

In a few weeks I'll have 3 ten gallon ss brewtech kettles available. One HLT with copper herms coil thru lid. One mash tun, not infusSion, with both the ss brewtech false bottom or norcal brewing false bottom. One boil kettle with whirlpool return.

The HLT and Boil Kettle each cone with a Blichmann 240v boil coil. The hlt and mash tun have temp probe holes that can be reused or plugged with a weldless plug pretty easily.

Each kettle has the trub dam too. And a ball valve. And a 2nd plugged hole above the bottom port.

Let me know if anything interests you.

I'm close to Everett, and have the following:

- 2ea 7G conicals with insulation jacket and heat pad
- 1ea 10G brite tank (Brewmaster Edition) brand new, still in the box. I changed directions a few months after purchasing and have never used this

Thank you Nick! If I was in NorCal I would definitely be interested, especially with the BoilCoil. I've eyed those for a while. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be coming down any time soon.

Rodent, Thank you for your post. I'll definitely PM you with regard to the conicals. The brite tank is intriguing, I'm just not sure 'why' yet ;)

For sure - Brewdy if in a few weeks you're still looking I'd make a guess even with shipping we could get a good price for you. I'm not officially posting for sale for a bit since I'm waiting on a few things to come it, and I will be piecing apart my old and adding stuff to the new, selling the leftover.

Even something like the false bottom if that's all you end up needing - the shipping would be cheap and you'd get a good deal. Good luck with the search!

I’m in Oregon and have several 7 gal brew buckets as well as a brand new 14 gal. A used 7 gal chronical, one brand new half barrel and one used half barrel chronical. Cooling only FTS’s for the 7 gal brew bucket, 14 gal chronical, and both half barrels. 10 gal and 20 gal infusion mash tins. Not Ssbrewtech but Blichmann Boilermaker’s in 10, 15, 20, and 30 gal sizes. Also have False bottoms, some boil coils, gas and electric tower of powers as well. I’d be willing to meet in the middle since downtown Seattle is about 5 hrs away depending upon Portland, Olympia, and Seattle.

Nick.... I'll definitely ping you in a couple of weeks (feel free if you decide to sell earlier). It might incent me to take a side trip when I drive down to Chico to visit my Mom next time.

I sent you a PM deroosa.

Thanks again all!

Sounds good my dude. If you're interest in pics of what I'm offering I actually just uploaded it to the For Sale forum. My new stuff arrives this week and I'm cleaning the garage so I figured I'd get it all posted.

Back