• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seattle - great deal on used commercial fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fall-line

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a line on a great deal on a used commercial 2 door fridge. Its being surpplused by a local university for $300. Usually they go in similar condition for $1200 or more (it was over $8000 new, 10 years ago).

I've seen it and LOVED it. Sadly (seriously, I was bummed) it's just too large for my space, I'm going to have to get a single door model. Perhaps my loss can be your gain?

Two Door Traulsen Commerical Refrigerator. Model #RHT 232WUT-0104 Serial #T558440T99. Approximately 10 years old.

It's 51cubic feet, and holds between 34 and 38ºF with the built in thermostat. With an external controller you could have it at any temp you want.

Dimensions:
34" deep
58" wide
83 1/2" tall on casters (5" casters can come off)

Truly an awesome score for whomever has the room. PM me and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

5Le5E65Ja3Kd3Ga3N6ca9fce23bbf19261fc0.jpeg

5I85E55P03L63m33Maca908bb452fb2341c3f.jpeg

They have another unit, very similar, that is a roll-in model. The floor is very thin on this one, designed for rolling in food service racks. Might be perfect for rolling in a 40 gallon conical...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back