• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas True Brand Double Door Deli Size Fridge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ally1121

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll! I've got a True Brand Refrigerator (Model T-49) that I was using in my homebrewing, but just don't have the room for it anymore.... :( It's a great piece of equipment!

True Brand Commercial refrigerator, T-49 Model.

Fridge features double french stainless steal doors, external temperature gauge, movable wire interior racks, vacuuming doors for extra efficiency, internal fans keep a consistent internal temperature throughout, wheel mounts for easy mobility. Will cool down to 34 degrees.

Fridge is in great condition and uses very little electricity to run.

Measures 54 wide x 30deep x 83.5 tall (including wheels).

This is a commercial grade refrigerator, it can be serviced (although it does not need to be) and recharged, unlike residential fridges.

It's served us great in our homebrewing but we just don't have the room for it anymore and hate to see it sit idle when there is another homebrewer out there who would love it like we do!!! We are asking $2,000 for her (we are in Kingwood, Texas just north of Houston)

Back