Score!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJim_inFLA

Reaction score
So I went out exploring today and found a wine and beer shop that I had never been to before. I don't know how I missed it, its only about 10 minutes from my house. So I wander to the back of the store and the beer selection is huge! About 200 imports and craft brews, by the bottle, six pack, or case. Better yet, they also sell beer by the bottle to drink in the store. My girlfriend and I decide to sample a few and the owner helps us pick out some new beers. He really knows his beer and we talk for a while. Before we get up to leave I ask what he does with all the bottles when he serves the beer and he says he throws them in the trash!! I ask if he could save some for me and he brings a case of empties from the back! Says come back anytime and get as many as you want! I will be going back often. Great beer selection, good conversation, and free bottles, yay!

Save up 6000 bottles from him, trade them all in for $.05 a piece and build a keg set up lol

Did you happen to catch the name of the place?

trade them all in for $.05 a piece
Florida doesn't do bottle deposits (that I'm aware of). You can take them to the recycling center and they'll pay you by weight, but not much.

Latest posts

Back