Score of a lifetime!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jah

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon the score of a lifetime! the original ceramic and brass beer tower and drip tray from the original billy goat taven in Chicago! I practically stole it for $300, less than a third of a price of a new one. Wow, sorry I am just really excited. now its time to build the bar of my dreams.
IMG_0108.jpg

************Update************ I did some research and that tapper is very haunted!!!!!!!! Send it to me right away and I'll take care of it for you. No charge!!!!! better hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

67coupe390 said:
************Update************ I did some research and that tapper is very haunted!!!!!!!! Send it to me right away and I'll take care of it for you. No charge!!!!! better hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how's that worked for you so far???:)

I keep trying that with n00bs..."Yes your beer's ruined, and I'm an authorized ruined beer disposal site..." But they just don't seem to buy it...;)

But wow, that's one purdy looking tap thing!

Wow that thing is sweet. Makes me think of that Kohler commercial where a couple walks into a architect's office and tells the guy that they want him to design a house around a sink faucet.

You have the killer tower, now build your bar around it!

That sure is sweet. I am jealous.

I sure hope that is SWMBO in the bg of the picture. I would hate for you to have posted yourself wearing Uggs on the internet.

Ryan_PA said:
That sure is sweet. I am jealous.

I sure hope that is SWMBO in the bg of the picture. I would hate for you to have posted yourself wearing Uggs on the internet.

I'm sorry to say that i do not and never will own a pair of uggs. It is indeed SWMBO.

Jah said:
I just stumbled upon the score of a lifetime! the original ceramic and brass beer tower and drip tray from the original billy goat taven in Chicago! I practically stole it for $300, less than a third of a price of a new one. Wow, sorry I am just really excited. now its time to build the bar of my dreams.
IMG_0108.jpg

You sure about that ... check out the Billy Goat website under the photo archive and you'll see a very different tapper.
photos.html

srm775 said:
You sure about that ... check out the Billy Goat website under the photo archive and you'll see a very different tapper.
photos.html

one would assume they have had more than one beer tower since 1934.

Back