Scary things......................

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you high?

I have no more idea what movie you are referring to than anyone has about the show I referred to with the list that ended with the sudden mysterious lack of spiders.

Are you high?

I have no more idea what movie you are referring to than anyone has about the show I referred to with the list that ended with the sudden mysterious lack of spiders.

it was a general reference to about 50% of hollywood movies......and now that i think about it 90% of music!

(and yes, but i/you can rest assured it's homebrew!)

Here’s my redhead at Newport Beach.
2DABB474-7CDC-4044-A4AC-ECFB44D03C4E.jpeg
Not crazy, but her sexy is decidedly near the surface and her classy too.

For me it's definitely heights. I can handle just about anything else. Even a zip line which is a lot of fun, if it is way up there I get all nervous and will try an chicken out.

John

For me it's the water...on my honeymoon I was learning to surf/boogie boarding...my instructor left and I just wasn't paying attention when the next thing I know I'm halfway out the ocean sitting on my surf board..thank god two French guys caught me and brought me back in...

I was about to be Tom Hanks at the end of Cast Away...haven't gone in the water since!

Heights are weird...I'm totally fine on a mountain, most balconies, I can do cliff climbing and abseiling, paragliding all no worries, but i get hyper standing near the edge rooftop or on those weird "concrete slab sticking out of the wall balconies" and ladders, don't trust those either, fine with climbing trees or scaffolding though.

Back