Saying Hello!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUDEbeer

Reaction score
Just saying hello to my fellow brewers out there :mug: i've been lurking for awhile, learning tips and tricks from the yoda's of brewing on here. Ive been brewing for a few months now since a good friend of mine got me interested and now I can't imagine drinking the weasel piss at the package store since ive been brewing.

Lucky for me my Father has been making wine for years so I got good places to do my fermenting in year round (partioned off area in my parents basement thats been pretty heavly insulated off to stay between 65F-70F)

Anyway, though id give a shout out and happy brewing :tank:

Welcome and good luck to you.

Unfortunately, I don't think we can have a Dude and a Dudebeer. I propose that you both fight to the death in the Thunderdome to see who can use the name Dude. Two men enter, one man leaves.... :rockin:

Don't mind me, I'm just an idiot. :D

Hello, DUDEbeer, and welcome to the forum.

Not all commericals brews are weasel piss, you know. There are a heck of a lot of good microbrews out there. But BMC, that's weasel piss.

Anyhow, welcome.

todd_k said:

Unfortunately, I don't think we can have a Dude and a Dudebeer. I propose that you both fight to the death in the Thunderdome to see who can use the name Dude. Two men enter, one man leaves.... :rockin:

<nods>

Uhm, kay?

:drunk:

todd_k said:

How about a counter strike online match? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome's!

beer4breakfast, I agree I have had a few micro's that I like but I tend to find them few and far between.

todd_k said:

There's someone around here who goes by "jaybird" as well - I might have to beat him down, too. :D

Back